- bethany shorb
- blueprint bow tie
- blueprint restoration
- bow ties
- capitol theatre building
- capitol theatre building blueprint bow tie
- capitol theatre detroit
- detroit architecture
- detroit architecture bow tie
- detroit blueprint mens bow tie
- detroit bow tie
- detroit capitol theatre blueprint
- detroit history
- detroit opera house
- detroit opera house blueprint bow tie
- detroit opera house bow tie
- detroit opera house gifts
- historic detroit architecture
- mens bow tie
- mens self tie bow tie
- michigan opera bow tie
- michigan opera theater
- michigan opera theatre
- michigan opera theatre bow tie
- michigan opera theatre store
- MOT gift shop
- opera house blueprint tie
- opera house bow tie
- opera house gift shop
- well done goods
- what to wear at the opera
Capitol Theatre Detroit 1921 Blueprint Bow Tie, Michigan Opera Theatre Bowtie
Capitol Theatre Detroit 1921 Blueprint Bow Tie, Michigan Opera Theatre Bowtie. Now the Detroit Opera House. Wondering what to wear to the opera? Now you know!
Designed by C. Howard Crane and modeled after the great opera houses of Europe, the Capitol Theatre was the fifth largest movie theatre in the world when it opened in 1922. It reopened in 1996 as the Detroit Opera House, home of Michigan Opera Theatre, after a meticulous and historic restoration of the Italian Renaissance-styled building, including its grand, intricately designed proscenium arch and ceiling.
• Pattern: Capitol Theatre 1921 Blueprint
• Fabric: Vegan microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (The kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; gently iron medium.
Proceeds will benefit Michigan Opera Theatre’s Education and Community Programs Departments.
Redrawn and assembled by us from numerous original 1921 blueprints. Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.
Love this print a lot? Check out our entire Michigan Opera Theatre collection - a full line of clothing, accessories and home goods!