Capitol Theatre Detroit Blueprint Bamboo Scarf, Michigan Opera Theatre Pashmina
Capitol Theatre Detroit Blueprint Bamboo Scarf, Michigan Opera Theatre Pashmina. Now the Detroit Opera House!
Designed by C. Howard Crane and modeled after the great opera houses of Europe, the Capitol Theatre was the fifth largest movie theatre in the world when it opened in 1922. It reopened in 1996 as the Detroit Opera House, home of Michigan Opera Theatre, after a meticulous and historic restoration of the Italian Renaissance-styled building, including its grand, intricately designed proscenium arch and ceiling.
• Pattern: Capitol Theatre Ceiling & Mezzanine Blueprint Illustration
• Fabric: Bamboo viscose. Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like, perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 17" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: Black or pale grey
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
Redrawn and assembled by us from numerous original 1921 blueprints. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.
Love this print a lot? Check out our entire Michigan Opera Theatre collection - a full line of clothing, accessories and home goods!