Capitol Theatre Detroit Blueprint Necktie, Limited Edition Luxe Fabric Tie
Capitol Theatre Detroit Blueprint Necktie: Now the Detroit Opera House! Limited Edition Luxe Fabric Tie. These fabrics have been custom woven for us -- rustic, crisp, clean and undeniably elegant -- sure to impress the most dapper gent. Bias cut, hand rolled, and hand sewn with a hidden slip stitch, ensuring a perfect knot every time.
• Pattern: Capitol Theatre 1921 Blueprint
• Fabric: Choose 100% shot silk or silk-linen blend
• Historic logo tail graphic
• Print size: 24" from bottom point
• When knotted: Design is within knot for most wearers
• Tie Size: Modern narrow cut. ~2.5” wide x 58” long. (aka modern cut/slim)
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu
Proceeds will benefit Michigan Opera Theatre’s Education and Community Programs Departments.
Designed by C. Howard Crane and modeled after the great opera houses of Europe, the Capitol Theatre was the fifth largest movie theatre in the world when it opened in 1922. It reopened in 1996 as the Detroit Opera House, home of Michigan Opera Theatre, after a meticulous and historic restoration of the Italian Renaissance-styled building, including its grand, intricately designed proscenium arch and ceiling.
Redrawn and assembled by us from numerous original 1921 blueprints. Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.
Love this print a lot? Check out our entire Michigan Opera Theatre collection - a full line of clothing, accessories and home goods!