D Dot. Old English Detroit D Pattern Bow Tie
D Dot. Old English Detroit D Pattern Bow Tie. Black tie event? Make it even better with the D! Our favorite Old English D tie is finally a dapper bow. Show your hometown pride when a t-shirt won't cut it. Original illustration, New for 2017!
• Pattern: Detroit D Dot Pattern
• Fabric: Vegan microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (The kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; gently iron medium.
Bow ties not you thing? We have this in a necktie too! Looking for the Big D? This tie has a coordinating design friend and pocket square. We also have this print in a kid size t-shirt, and baby snapsuit! Nostalgia for old Tiger's Stadium? Check out this Corktown necklace!
Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio - right down the street from Tiger Stadium!