Detroit Blueprint Scarf, MCS Train Station
Detroit Train Station Blueprint Pashmina Scarf. Michigan Central Station scarf, made from original 1912 blueprints. Created by the architects who also designed New York City's Grand Central Terminal, MCS is an ubiquitous symbol of Detroit. Shuttered in 1988 and now in ruin, it is one of the most photographed structures in the city. At the time of its construction, Michigan Central Depot was the tallest rail station in the world.
• Pattern: MCS Blueprint
• Fabric: Viscose. Vegan safe!
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25.5" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
Shown: White on navy; white on teal blue; navy on cream; white on black. Hand screen printed in the USA in Cyberoptix's Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.