Detroit Map Printed Scarf, 1831 City Plan
Detroit Map Scarf. 1831 City Plan Screen Printed Pashmina. Detroit historic map, linen weave pashmina.
• Pattern: 1831 City Plan of Detroit
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen).
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 21" at one end.
This printed scarf depicts the Detroit city layout plan following the 1805 fire that destroyed most of the city. The map shows Grand Circus Park and some of the present-day Grand Circus Park Historic District. Drafted by J.O. Lewis, it is a rarely seen early plan of Detroit from the first edition of the American State Papers in 1831.
Hand screen printed in the USA in Cyberoptix's Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.