Fisher Building Mosaic Pocket Square
• Full color, all over print on front; white reverse
• Fabric: Silky-soft satin microfiber
• Vegan friendly
• Finish: Rolled zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Looking for this print on more things? See it on a necktie, scarf, bow tie, coffee mug, drink coaster, or socks too!
Designed by Albert Kahn Associates and completed in 1928, the Architectural League of New York honored the Fisher Building with a silver medal in architecture. The opulent three-story barrel vaulted lobby is constructed with forty different kinds of marble and decorated with elaborate floor to ceiling mosaics.
Love this design? See it on a necktie, bow tie, coffee mug, or socks too!
Photographed in the Fisher Building. Designed and hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.