Fisher Building Mosaic Tie, Floral Print Necktie
This product is unavailable
• Structure: Detroit's Fisher Building
• Original mosaic: Géza Maróti
• Photo & illustration: Bethany Shorb
• Pattern: Floral Mosaic
• Vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Eco-friendly full color sublimation ink
• One face of fabric is printed, solid white reverse
• Necktie print size: 33" from bottom point. Yes, it can go through knot!
• Tie size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny, or standard XL
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Designed by Albert Kahn Associates and completed in 1928, the Architectural League of New York honored the Fisher Building with a silver medal in architecture. The opulent three-story barrel vaulted lobby is constructed with forty different kinds of marble and decorated with elaborate floor to ceiling mosaics.
Love this design? See it on a bow tie, scarf, pocket square, coffee mug, drink coaster, or socks too!
Photographed in the Fisher Building. Designed and hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.