Manhole Cover T-Shirt, Detroit Tire Print
Brand Well Done Goods
Manhole Cover T-Shirt, Detroit Tire Print. Ever go "drainspotting?" These 300b cast iron behemoths we drive over every day are often adorned with beautiful imagery, and are perfect for all-over prints on shirts! We make these by applying printing ink directly to the metal, with a reverse print as the result. While we don't know the date of this particular cover, we love the auto industry/tire and wheel reference.
• 4.2 oz. premium Bella+Canvas jersey
• Each is printed one at a time, on the street
• Non-toxic, waterbase printing ink
• Heat set in-studio for permanence
• Each is unique, on-of-a-kind!
• Choose S-3XL
• Runs true to size. Please select your usual size
New from Well Done Goods. Hand printed in Detroit. We may not be the first to ever do this technique, but it sure is fun! You can do it too, but we've save you the mess and clean-up time, and we get some pretty strong arms. Love this? See it on a hoodie or women's tank top!