Detroit Opera House Scarf, Ford Lobby Stained Glass Ceiling
• Full color, all over print on front, white reverse
• Fabric: Silky-soft satin microfiber
• Vegan friendly
• Finish: Rolled stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Proceeds will benefit Michigan Opera Theatre’s Education and Community Programs Departments.
Following an extensive renovation and transformation, Michigan Opera Theatre reopened the old Capitol Theatre as the DETROIT OPERA HOUSE in 1996 with a gala concert featuring Pavarotti. With the goal to restore the building to its original splendor, no cost was spared in restoring every detail that architect C. Howard Crane incorporated to sweep Detroiters off their feet, including this spectacular stained-glass ceiling and plaster detail.