Michigan Opera Theatre Lobby Stained Glass Ceiling Bow Tie
Michigan Opera Theatre Lobby Stained Glass Ceiling Bow Tie. Wondering how to better accessorize for the opera? Now you know! Wear a piece of Detroit history. Rock this unforgettable kaleidoscopic geometric printed self-tie bow tie, designed from a jaw dropping stained-glass ceiling detail from one of Detroit's premier Italian Renaissance masterpieces.
• Vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (The kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Eco-friendly, full color sublimation print
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; gently iron medium.
Proceeds will benefit Michigan Opera Theatre’s Education and Community Programs Departments.
Following an extensive renovation and transformation, Michigan Opera Theatre reopened the old Capitol Theatre as the DETROIT OPERA HOUSE in 1996 with a gala concert featuring Pavarotti. With the goal to restore the building to its original splendor, no cost was spared in restoring every detail that architect C. Howard Crane incorporated to sweep Detroiters off their feet, including this spectacular stained-glass ceiling.