Michigan Opera Theatre Stained Glass & Plaster Ornament Pocket Square
• One pocket square - pair with a coordinating bow tie or necktie
• Full color, all over print on front; white reverse
• Fabric: Silky-soft Vegan satin microfiber
• Finish: Rolled zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Proceeds will benefit Michigan Opera Theatre’s Education and Community Programs Departments.
Following an extensive renovation and transformation, Michigan Opera Theatre reopened the old Capitol Theatre as the DETROIT OPERA HOUSE in 1996 with a gala concert featuring Pavarotti. With the goal to restore the building to its original splendor, no cost was spared in restoring every detail that architect C. Howard Crane incorporated to sweep Detroiters off their feet, including this spectacular stained-glass ceiling and plaster ornament detail.