Packard Plant Engineering Blueprint Baby Snapsuit
Packard Plant Engineering Blueprint Baby Snapsuit. The shell of the Packard Plant still remains in Detroit and is one of the city's most explored and photographed abandoned structures, and as of this year, it's finally on the path to redevelopment! (We also hear there were a couple legendary parties there in the 90's that we may or may not have had the pleasure of attending...) Painstakingly redrawn in-house from the original 1942 and 1944 engineering blueprints.
• Choose from 3 sizes: 6 mo., 12 mo., 18mo.
• 4.5 oz., 100% combed ring spun fine cotton jersey
• Neckband designed for easy dressing
• Double-needle ribbed binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg opening
• Reinforced three snap closure
• Screenprinted with non-toxic waterbased ink
• Wash inside out in cold water, tumble dry low
Founded in 1899, The Packard Motor Car Company was a luxury automobile brand based in Detroit Michigan, with the last being built in 1958. Whether you have an aspiring engineer, architect, or lover of all things cars, now your little ones can show their Motor City pride with a Packard Plant Blueprint baby snapsuit!
We print on super high quality, LAT Rabbit Skins creepers. All fabrics, closures and printing inks are safe for your wee spawn and CPSIA compliant. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.