Packard Plant Engineering Blueprint Silkscreened Poster Print, 19"x 25"
Packard Plant Engineering Blueprint Screen Printed Poster. Hand-pulled silkscreen print. The shell of the Packard Plant still remains in Detroit and is one of the city's most explored and photographed abandoned structures, and as of this year, it's finally on the path to redevelopment! (We also hear there were a couple legendary parties there in the 90's that we may or may not have had the pleasure of attending...) Painstakingly redrawn in-house from the original 1942 and 1944 engineering blueprints.
• Design: Packard Plant Engineering Blueprint
• Paper origin: French Paper, Michigan, USA.
• Sustainability: Recycled. 100% post consumer content.
• Paper size: 19 x 25 inches. (48.26 x 63.5 cm)
• Paper weight: 100 lb. cover. Archival, acid-free.
• Paper color: Cream, Grey, or Navy
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink. Black or White.
• Screenprint size: 17 x 23 inches.
• Print method: Hand-pulled.
• Edition: Open edition
• Unframed: Ready to go in the style of your choosing!
• Packaging: Shipped in a sturdy mailing tube and protective sleeve.
Shown: Black printing ink on cream, white printing ink on grey. This open-edition art poster is printed by hand with non-toxic water-based ink. Printed onto Michigan-made and milled, French heavyweight fine art paper, 100lb. cover.