Manhole Cover Beanie, Spirit of Detroit - Choose Maroon or Olive Drab
Manhole Cover Knit Beanie Cap, Spirit of Detroit. We make these by applying printing ink directly to the metal, with a reverse print as the result. While we don't know the date of this particular cover, we think this references the iconic Spirit of Detroit statue.
- Wearable in two ways! Folded for a cuffed brim or unfolded for a slouchy look.
- Classic stretchy knit beanie, one size fits most melons
- Choose Maroon or olive drab
- Print only on front of hat, back is blank
- Each is printed one at a time, on the street; each is unique, on-of-a-kind!
- Non-toxic, waterbase printing ink, heat set in-studio for permanence
We make these by applying environmentally friendly printing ink directly to the metal cover, with a reverse print as the result. Each is properly heat-cured back at the studio for permanence. Safe to machine wash.
This item is available for immediate shipping.
This guy has cool friends you'll like!
This product is unavailable