Condemned as Dangerous & Unsafe, Detroit T-Shirt
Brand Well Done Goods
Condemned as Dangerous & Unsafe, Detroit Danger Keep Out T-Shirt. Peep the last photo to see the original found object, an old school early 2000s City of Detroit "Danger Card" that was affixed to structures deemed uninhabitable.
• 4.2 oz. luxurious premium Bella+Canvas triblend jersey
• Non-toxic waterbase printing ink
• Address lines left blank so you can handwrite in your own address or quip.
• Choose XS-3XL
• Runs true to size. Please select your usual size
• Unisex sizing, works well for men or women.
So why put it on a human? Well, because history; its dark af; we're rapidly losing our historic houses and commercial buildings to stadiums... but on a lighter note we also all know that guy who may not treat their body exactly as an..um.. temple? Perhaps more of an amusement park or fun house? Whether you're a toxic hot mess or just like photographing structures that are, with a bit of a dark nod to Detroit ruin porn, this shirt is for you.
About that original document: No, we didn't swipe it off a house, Well Done's designer found it in a pile of trash on the street over a decade ago.
Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.