Techno Blvd T-Shirt
Brand Well Done Goods
Techno Blvd T-Shirt. Unisex fit, works well for men or women. Gratiot Avenue, aka the legendary Techno Boulevard - and the home of our workshop and store! Original illustration, new from Well Done Goods. Choose silver print on black or olive green.
• 5.4 oz. jersey, 100% cotton
• Non-toxic waterbase printing ink
• Classic fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle neck, sleeve and bottom hem
• Choose S, M, L, XL
• Runs true to size. Please select your usual size
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 eco-certified
• Extremely durable and able to withstand repeated washings
Human guy in photos is wearing a size medium, and usually wears a US adult medium. Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.
What was Techno Boulevard? In the Late 80s, Detroit Techno was emerging as a genre and was just starting to get more widespread recognition. As their significance began to grow, Metroplex, Transmat and KMS Records all set up shop along this stretch of Gratiot. With this close proximity of so many early Detroit Techno DJs and producers, many collaborations and remixes followed for a period of time lasting into the early 1990s. Over the years, many after-hours parties have taken place in the surrounding Eastern Market warehouses. - Alex Calhoun, Detroittechnohouse.com