Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint, Navin Field Zip Hoodie. Unisex, Vintage Style
Brand Well Done Goods
Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint, Navin Field Seating Chart Zip Hoodie. Unisex, Vintage Style. Officially opened in 1912 as Navin Field, Tiger Stadium would be home to the Detroit Tigers for nearly a century before closing in 1999. Did you know the Detroit Lions also played there from 1938 to 1974? Well, now you do! This print is perfect for lovers of Detroit history, football and baseball fanatics, or those who were around to experience this classic ball park!
- 8.2 oz. premium triblend sponge fleece
- Front Print: Old English D
- Back Print: Tiger Stadium Blueprint
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- 50% poly, 37.5% combed and ring-spun cotton, 12.5% rayon
- Modern unisex fit, works well for men or women.
- Hood with white drawstrings
- Contrasting white front stripe & metal zipper
- Non-toxic waterbase printing ink
- Pouch pockets
- Choose S-2XL
- Runs true to size. Please select your usual size.
Love this print a lot? Check it out on our V-neck and crew-neck tee!
Redrawn by us from an original, vintage seating chart. Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, right on Techno Boulevard, located in Historic Eastern Market.