Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint, Navin Field Zip Hoodie, Unisex
Brand Well Done Goods
Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint, Navin Field Seating Chart Unisex Zip Hoodie. Officially opened in 1912 as Navin Field, Tiger Stadium would be home to the Detroit Tigers for nearly a century before closing in 1999. Did you know the Detroit Lions also played there from 1938 to 1974? Well, now you do! This print is perfect for lovers of Detroit history, football and baseball fanatics, or those who were around to experience this classic ball park!
- 8.2 oz. premium Bella+Canvas triblend sponge fleece
- Front Print: Old English D
- Back Print: Old Tiger Stadium Seating Chart Blueprint
- Choose navy, grey or digital blue fleece
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- Modern unisex fit, works well for men or women.
- Hood with white drawstrings; pouch pockets
- Contrasting white front stripe & metal zipper
- Non-toxic waterbase printing ink
- Choose XS-2XL
- Runs true to size. Please select your usual size.
Love this print a lot? Check it out on our V-neck and crew-neck tee, long sleeve shirt, raglan baseball shirt, pullover hoodie, raglan toddler tee, standard toddler tee, baby snapsuit, necktie, bow tie, scarf, poster, or drink coaster!
Redrawn by us from an original, vintage seating chart. Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, right on Techno Boulevard, located in Historic Eastern Market.