Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint Silkscreened Poster, Navin Field Print 19"x 25"
Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint Screen Printed Poster, Navin Field. Hand-pulled silkscreen print. Officially opened in 1912 as Navin Field, Tiger Stadium would be home to the Detroit Tigers for nearly a century before closing in 1999. Did you know the Detroit Lions also played there from 1938 to 1974? Well, now you do! This poster is perfect for lovers of Detroit history, football and baseball fanatics, or those who were around to experience this classic ball park! Redrawn by us from an original, vintage 1942 seating chart.
• Design: Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint
• Paper origin: French Paper, Michigan, USA.
• Sustainability: Recycled. 100% post consumer content.
• Paper size: 19 x 25 inches. (48.26 x 63.5 cm)
• Paper weight: 100 lb. cover. Archival, acid-free.
• Paper color: Navy
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased White ink.
• Screenprint size: 18 x 19 inches.
• Print method: Hand-pulled.
• Edition: Open edition.
• Unframed: Ready to go in the style of your choosing!
• Packaging: Shipped in a sturdy mailing tube and protective sleeve.
Shown: White printing ink on navy. This open-edition art poster is printed by hand with non-toxic water-based ink. Printed onto Michigan-made and milled, French heavyweight fine art paper, 100lb. cover.
Love this print? Check it out on our adult t-shirt, long sleeve shirt, raglan baseball shirt, pullover hoodie, zip hoodie, raglan toddler tee, standard toddler tee, baby snapsuit, necktie, bow tie, scarf, or drink coaster!