Old Tiger Stadium, Navin Field Blueprint Baby Snapsuit
Brand Well Done Goods
Old Tiger Stadium, Navin Field Blueprint Baby Snapsuit. Officially opened in 1912 as Navin Field, Tiger Stadium would be home to the Detroit Tigers for nearly a century before closing in 1999. Did you know the Detroit Lions also played there from 1938 to 1974? Well, now you do! This print is perfect for lovers of Detroit history, football and baseball fanatics, or those who were around to experience this classic ball park! Redrawn by us from an original, vintage seating chart.
• Choose from 3 sizes: 6 mo., 12 mo., 18mo.
• 4.5 oz., 100% combed ring spun fine cotton jersey
• Neckband designed for easy dressing
• Double-needle ribbed binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg opening
• Reinforced three snap closure
• Screenprinted with non-toxic waterbased ink
• Wash inside out in cold water, tumble dry low
It's never too young to be a Tiger fan. Show off your tiny sports fan's Detroit pride! Hey li'l Tiger! Our ultra-soft, fine jersey baby snapsuits make great baby shower gifts and are gender neutral: super cool for both boys and girls! They'll make Mom or Dad jealous enough to get their own.
All fabrics, closures and printing inks are safe for your wee spawn and CPSIA compliant. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Love this print? Check it out on our adult t-shirt, long sleeve shirt, raglan baseball shirt, pullover hoodie, zip hoodie, raglan toddler tee, standard toddler tee, necktie, bow tie, scarf, poster, or drink coaster!