909 Drum Sequencer Scarf, Detroit DR-909 Linen-Weave Pashmina
909 Drum Sequencer Inspired Scarf, Detroit DR-909 Linen-Weave Pashmina. Acid? Techno? House? Hip Hop? Treat your neck to one of the freshest scarves on the planet. Party like it's 1984, time to get down. Inspired by a TR-909 technical drawing, with a few Detroity Easter eggs thrown in for good measure.
• Pattern: 909 Drum Sequencer.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen)
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 25"x 13" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Original illustration. Shown: Black ink on silver, pale grey ink on black. Handprinted in our Detroit, Michigan studio, located in historic Eastern Market.