Detroit Map Pullover Hoodie, 1800 City Plan Hooded Sweatshirt
Brand Well Done Goods
Detroit Map Pullover Hoodie, 1800 City Plan Hooded Sweatshirt. This is the comfiest, fleece fabric on planet earth! Show your Detroit pride. Unisex fit, works well for men or women.
- Non-toxic, ice blue waterbase printing ink
- 8.2 oz. premium Bella+Canvas triblend sponge fleece
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- 50% poly, 37.5% combed and ring-spun cotton, 12.5% rayon
- Modern unisex fit, works well for men or women.
- Kangaroo pocket and hood with dyed to match drawcords
- Choose XS-2XL
- Runs true to size. Please select your usual size.
This print depicts the Detroit city layout plan following the 1805 fire that destroyed most of the city. The map shows Grand Circus Park and some of the present-day Historic District. Drafted by J.O. Lewis, it is a rarely seen early plan of Detroit from the first edition of the American State Papers in 1831.
Need more of this print in your life? Check it out on our t-shirt, tank top, toddler tee, baby snapsuit, pashmina scarf, flour sack towel, chef apron, drink coaster, or as a poster!
About our fleece stock: BELLA+CANVAS has a USA-strong approach to production. This means that almost the entire manufacturing process takes place right here in America; designing it here, dyeing it here and cutting it here. The garments are then assembled in the U.S. All of Bella's production is 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified.
New from Well Done Goods. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.