Detroit Map, 1831 City Plan Chef Apron
Detroit Map, 1831 City Plan Chef Apron, this print depicts the Detroit city layout plan following the 1805 fire that destroyed most of the city. The map shows Grand Circus Park and some of the present-day Grand Circus Park Historic District. Drafted by J.O. Lewis, it is a rarely seen early plan of Detroit from the first edition of the American State Papers in 1831.
- Plan of Detroit Downtown Map
- Sturdy 100% cotton twill or 100% polyester
- Machine washable, easy care!
- Cotton (white): 34" x 34" with 25" neck strap. Generously cut!
- Polyester (black): 32" x 27" with 10.5" neck strap
- 2.5" x 6" pocket
- Unisex, one size fits most
Perfect for kitchen or bar use, display & entertaining. Makes a fun and unique hostess gift. New from Well Done Goods. Hand screen-printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
This guy has cool friends you'll like!
This product is unavailable