Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint Necktie, Historic Detroit Tie
Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint Necktie, Historic Detroit Tie. Officially opened in 1912 as Navin Field, Tiger Stadium would be home to the Detroit Tigers for nearly a century before closing in 1999. Did you know the Detroit Lions also played there from 1938 to 1974? Well, now you do! This print is perfect for lovers of Detroit history, baseball fanatics, or those who were around to experience this classic ball park!
• Pattern: Old Tiger Stadium
• Fabric: 100% silk or vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: ~18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: Ivory-cream printing ink on charcoal, french blue, navy, and black. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.