Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint Scarf, Historic Detroit Linen-Weave Pashmina
Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint Scarf, Historic Detroit Linen-Weave Pashmina. Officially opened in 1912 as Navin Field, Tiger Stadium would be home to the Detroit Tigers for nearly a century before closing in 1999. Did you know the Detroit Lions also played there from 1938 to 1974? Well, now you do! This printed scarf is perfect for lovers of Detroit history, baseball fanatics, or those who were around to experience this classic ball park!
- Pattern: Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint
- Fabric: Viscose (modal linen)
- Texture: Woven linen-like.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 19" x 18" at one end.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown: Ivory-cream printing ink on navy and teal blue. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.