Boots & Shoes Print Chef Apron, Detroit RH Fyfe Co. Vintage Ad
Brand Well Done Goods
Boots & Shoes Chef Apron, Detroit RH Fyfe Co. vintage advertising print. Still standing today, but closed in 1971, the 14-story building was considered the largest footwear store in the world, the Fyfe company’s shoe selection sprawled across 10 floors of showspace, featuring unique amenities such as an in-store foot doctor, a barbershop, indoor driving range and a putting green.
• Boots & Shoes, Detroit RH Fyfe Co. Advertisement
• Sturdy 100% cotton twill
• White with black silkscreen print
• Machine washable, easy care!
• 34" x 34" with 25" neck strap" Generously cut!
• 2.5" x 6" pocket
• Unisex, one size fits most
Perfect for kitchen or grill use, display & entertaining. Makes a fun and unique hostess gift. New from Well Done Goods. Hand screen-printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.